Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just this last weekend I saw the best movie!!! MAMMA MIA ! I loved that movie! First off for everyone who hasn't seen it just know that if you don't like musicals you won't like it and second if you don't have a sense of humor you won't like it either! I have a little bit of a secret though, I went to Mamma Mia 3 TIMES!!! Yes not just once but 3 in 2 Days. I was like MAMMA MIA here I go again and again and again!! HA! Well I think that everyone should see it because it makes you laugh and cry and want to fall in love! Oh and dance and sing!! Until we meet again! Peace Out.

4 comments:

Ericka said...

Hey you little Mama Mia fanatic! I now know what to buy you for Christmas. Like i said you have great skills - seeing the same movie over and over oh wait and over again and not getting bored with it! jk lovin the blog

Megan said...

haha...
still need to put that one down on my "MOVIES TO SEE" list! :)

Okamoto Family said...

I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world! I'm adding you to my page.

"Ashley Anne" said...

kaylee my love! yay for blogspot and yay for you joining!! yet another way we can keep in touch. sooo mamma mia... LOVED IT! me and my mom saw it together.. soooo good!!

(tell me your email address so I can invite you to see my blog)

"is anyone good on their feet? a shuffle, a spin, or an attitude with any kind with a pose!

-well, uh, sometimes coach calls me crazy legs

-oh, does he!"