Monday, May 30, 2011

First Day in Switzerland

Well I am here!!! Switzerland is beautiful!!! The people are great the mountains are great!! Life is GREAT!!! It is 1:30pm here on Monday afternoon we just finished lunch and have a bit of a break before we tour the town of Leysin which is where our hotel is!!! I have almost been awake for 24 hours now it was impossible to sleep on the flight and with the time difference we arrived in Switzerland in the morning when it really should have been night:) I have already taken some great pictures ha ok well I have taken some pictures which I will post later when I have a little bit more time but so I don't get behind I will probably post random things when I remember and then photos at the end of the day. Nothing too exciting has happened yet today but it is early here so there is time!!! Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

"Ashley Anne" said...

freak.. it's about time.
Can't wait to read about all of your exciting adventures!

kaylee dawn andrus said...

hahha I am sorry I am a bad blogger!