Friday, June 10, 2011

June 4th Saturday

Today was the first day that I was actually able to get ready!! Downside while trying to straighten my hair I blew the straightener out. Sorry Mom:) So after getting all ready with straight hair and blowing up my Mom's flat Iron Talia and I walked up the hill of death that we walk up everyday. Just as we got to the top I realized I had forgotten my Swiss pass (which gets me free transportation all over Switzerland) and my passport. So down the hill I sprinted with only 15 mins. until the train was coming to get us. I was nervous but after sprinting down and part of the way back up I turned the corner to the train station and the train pulled up:) We went to Sion where we saw the Witch's tower a place where they kept people that were accused of being witch's. Then to the Notre-Dame-de-Valere where we heard the world's oldest functioning organ! It was amazing we had our own private concert!! Next we visited a stone Altar where sacrifices were made. Then we went to the Tourbillon castle ruins which were awesome! Then it was off to the Street Art Festival. The entertainment was interesting to say the least. But we window shopped and me and Sarah got a waffle and they were delicious!! Then back to Leysin for dinner time. After dinner Bob and Angela two of the advisors joined some of us for some yoga and then I taught everyone the shuffle, which turned into more teaching and then a giant dance party!! Bob was killing me he was trying so hard which was awesome he is great and so is Angela!!! Great advisors really make the trip!!

No comments: