Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 8th Wed

Today we had to switch around what we were doing because of the weather. So we ended up taking a 5 hour train ride to Weil-am-Rhine, Germany to the Vitra House. The Vitra house is a furniture company dedicated to developing healthy, intelligent, inspiring and durable solutions for the office, home and public spaces. It was actually pretty amazing, I didn't know if I would be a entertained as I ended up being. We were there for an hour and a half and I just went from room to room amazed each time! They had chairs, tables, lights, couches and other furniture but it was some of the most unique things I have ever seen. This trip is amazing our group is so great we can just chill with everyone and it's like having one big family! I enjoy getting to talk to new and different people each day. We spent some time in Basel after the Vitra and did some shopping. Me and Kaitlyn and Talia went to H&M I got a scarf:) I am really going to miss the people here when I am done. So far... So Wonderful!!!

No comments: