Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference WEEKEND!!

I just wanted to take the chance to express my appreciation for the gospel and the opportunity, honor, and privilege I have to be a member of the LDS church and how proud I am to count myself among the 13 million other members!!!! I am so grateful for the prophet President Thomas S. Monson I know that he is the prophet today and leads and guides us in righteousness!! I feel so blessed to be able to watch the prophet and the other leaders of the church and listen to the messages that they have for me! I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ and for all that he has done for me in my life! I love you all and I am so blessed to know you! May god be with you all til we meet again!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Amen to that! I loved Conference too Kay! I remember when I was little, and General Conference was a week to stay home from church for a week, get to stay in my pajama's, eat snacks all day, watch the TV (Conference of course) or Listen to it in my room while doing other things to keep me occupied! I knew it was "important" but it was kinda "boring" to a lil 5 year old girl. I used to think my mom was NUTSO when she'd say "Shshsh! Be quieter, I'm trying to listen to Conference!" haha! I was like...how do you actually LIKE watching this LONG "TV show" of speakers! haha! But now, I've honestly been looking forward to Conference for like the past MONTH! :) It's so refreshing to listen to our church leaders, and get new guidence and counsel along with reminding us on previous caution they've given us! I agree with every word of your "testimony" you posted, and I'm with ya! 13 Billion is a proud number to be a part of! :)
Love ya Kay! I miss havin these long talks with ya late at night! :( Glad you Love Logan though! xoxo!

Megan said...

PS. I tagged you on my blog...so you better do it! It's the "8 things" tag! I'm curious to see how well I really know my Kay-dawg! :)