Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAG! My 6 quirks.

Ericka Tagged me!

1. Can't Stop my FEET! I dance every where I go!!! There doesn't even have to be music!! My feet just take over! I can be standing in a line at a store at work at school, even at church!! It probably is some kind of disease but my friends and family seem to get a kick out of it!! HA

2. GOT to have my BEAUTY SLEEP! If my alarm doesn't go off I will sleep until about 1 in the afternoon!!! I will admit I don't always go to sleep at the most decent hour! But I blame it on my roommates!! ;) I am also very hard to wake up there are only a few ways to get me up HAPPY before 10 am!! HA!

3. DR. PEPPER! GOtta have it! EVery day almost!! I love my soda!! I love D.P. and Coke and sprite all of it is good! I am trying to cut back, my nutritionalist tells me that I will be healthier person if I can go to one every once in a while but I am taking it slow! ;)

4. Wrist PRobLemS! I sprang my wrist my sophomore year in high school and every since them every time i turn my wrist it pops! Now it will get stuck or when i am nervous i will pop it with out really realizing it! People always look at me crazy!!

5. Bursts OF SONGS! My roommates call me the human radio! I always have a different song in my head and I know a ton of different ones! We will being having a convo and someone will say only you would do that and I will burst into ONLY YOUUUU1!! haha Im crazy I know this so it is ok!!!

6. LOVE! So I have this fetish with Love and hearts! I talk about love and get really gushy when I watch movies with love in it! Its all about Romeo and Juliet and unconditional love that you can share with that one person who every morning when you open your eyes you are excited to see their face laying next to you and get even more excited knowing that it will happen that same way every day for the rest of your life!

I dunno who to tag cause I don't have that many friends on my blog!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Haha! I REMEMBER that "Beauty Sleep!" haha! Remember when Francis came over to our house, and was frickin' bangin on our door n' neither of us really wanted to get up and open it! But when I did (thinkin' it might be my mom or someone)...she pounded on your door for like 5 minutes...but you woke up not really even knowing she came in! Awh, good ol times! Yah, you do need your sleep! And, I miss walkin' in, and hearing you play your guitar, and singin at the top of your lungs! I liked just chillin' and singin'/listening to you! You're gonna be famous someday crazy-legz! Love ya!