Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Great 8!

8 Favorite TV shows...
(I rarely have time to watch TV, but...)
1. The Hills
2. CSI/Law and Order
3. Ellen Degeneress (she cracks me up)
4. Seinfeild
5. Greek
6. Days of our Lives
7. Exiled
8. Friends (re-runs)

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Cafe Rio
2. Wingers
3. Pizza Factory
4. Applebee's
5. Jimmy Johns
6. Chili's
7. Panda Garden
8. Gandolfo's (Great for Lunch)

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Hung out with Ericka
2. I had sweedish pancakes!
3. Watched part of Clueless!
4. Got some new windshield wipers
5. Ate at CAFE RIO!
6. Went to Wally World!
7. Played my guitar
8. Went to Eagle Eye with my roommates and Ericka!

8 things to look forward to...
1. FALL BREAK!
2. Subbing P.E.!
3. Getting paid!
4. Dance practice
5. Halloween!!
6. Possibly seeing my fam this weekend!
7. Holidays
8. One more semester closer to graduating!

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Colors
2. Fall Clothes
3. Decorations
4. Smells
5. Getting together with Family
6. Service opportunities
7. Crisp and wet weather
8. Hot Chocolate!

8 things on my wishlist...
1. To always be an example!
2. For my family to always be together forever!
3. More time in the day
4. Meet Kelly Clarkson!
5. A wonderful Husband!
6. For the Economy to Get out of this MAJOR RUT!
7. More money
8. Graduate school and do something I love!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Glad you did my TAG! I was excited to see what you'd put! Also, I'm glad Ericka passed on that TAG to you...those are great Quirks! :) I miss ya Kay-dawg!

Anonymous said...

Awesome 8s! :) Hey, I have a deaf buddy named Jonathan Helgesen that goes to Utah State Unviersity and he is way cool, so if you ever run into him, you can use me as an excuse to strike up a conversation with him. Ha ha. Jonathan is married though...sorry. Ha ha. Just giving you a chance to practice your sign language if you want to. Have an awesome week!