Thursday, October 16, 2008

KeLlY CLarkSOn WEEKEND!!!





So this past weekend on the 10th I had the great privilege and honor to attend the Kelly Clarkson and Reba Mcentire concert!! It was one of the top five nights of my life!! My good friend Ericka Ahleen who is a stud, gave me this wonderful early Christmas present!!! The tickets were seventeenth row on the floor!! Kelly was amazing!!! Her voice gets better and better every time I hear it! I know there are a lot of people out there who don't love Kelly but ya gotta give it to the girl, She can SING! One of my favorite parts of the show was when Kelly sang the song "Stuff Like that there". It is a big band swing song that she sang on American Idol! I also loved when Barbra Jean off of the show Reba came out and opened for them. She does this super funny stand up skit.
After the show Ericka and I stayed in Centerville at her grandmas. The next morning we got up and drove to my apt. in Logan. It was so much fun having Ericka here to meet my friends and Saturday night we all went to the movie Eagle Eye! It was so good and Shia is hott!! Thank you so much Er for doing this for me and going with me!!! It was amazing, I will for always remember and cherish that night!!

6 comments:

Karly Barker said...

Kaylee I just found your adorable blog. I just restarted mine cause a 2 year long blog got deleted. Anyway check it out! Your beautiful girl!

Jessie Kae Rutledge said...

Kay! like i didn't even know you had a blog! freak whats up with that? i bet you didn't know i had one either! haha i miss you so much! me and lexie really want to come up and visit you! its been for ever! Hope you're having so much fun up there! LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaylee, I was blog stalking today and came upon yours -it's so cute - you are so cute - we miss you in St. George but hear you are doing well in Logan...are you frozen yet?
Congrats on making the dance group - it's in your genes!!
Good luck with school!
Take care!

Megan said...

Kay...
New Post PLEASE!!! I know you are busy...but your friends down south wanna know what you're up to! You have a blog now...so use it! haha! ;) Love ya bunches!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I am going to leave a message for Megan Jolley through yor "comments" since her blog is
private.. hopefully she will see it.
MEGAN.... congrats on your mission call. Austin told me to tell you that he is so happy for you. He told me that I have to come to your farewell and "report" back to him.
If you don't mind, please add me to your list... tracyw@xmission.com
Good luck to you girl! You will be an awesome missionary.

Thanks Kay - hope all is going well with you and I agree with Megan... UPDATE YOUR BLOG!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

I remember my first concert was to see Reba McEntire. She has always been my role model. I remember it was quite the experience because I didn't have to pay much more for the tickets . I got my tickets from a cheap Ticketsinventory.com for free and this weekend I will be going to see her… I 'm so excited!
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/reba-mcentire-tickets/